The comprehensive examination is performed by our principal dentists and is made up of two appointments. The first is a thorough examination, and the second is a presentation outlining your situation with treatment options, recommendations and costings.
The comprehensive examination includes many more assessments than are typical in an exam but which make a huge difference to your overall health, obtaining the best cosmetic result and ensuring the long term success of the treatment.
This is tailored to your specific needs and priorities, may include:
- Thorough jaw joint examination, including joint vibration analysis
- Intra- and extra-oral soft tissue exam, including oral cancer screening
- Inspecting your teeth with a diagnostic laser, looking for decay, cracks or faulty restorations
- Examination of your bite to assess whether the way you bite is damaging your teeth or causing pain in your head and neck
- Intra- and extra-oral x-rays of teeth, as well as extra- and intra-oral photos to assist diagnosis
- Thorough gum health analysis
This comprehensive appointment will take about one hour.
Planning Your Treatment
We’ll invite you to return in a couple of weeks. Your Doctor or our Practice Manager, will go through your treatment plan with you. They will discuss your options with you and the costs involved. Payment plans are available, and a finance arrangement tailored to your needs can be arranged.
Great! Polite, happy, confident, informed
Great service. Everyone at the practice went out of their way to ensure I was happy and satisfied.
Dental artistry has the most competent kind thorough and responsive professional teams. I know I can go there with any requirements and I leave with an excellent outcome while experience such positive encouraging and supportive care. I would not go anywhere else. Dental artistry is not only a professional service. It is an experience that in such an industry is second to none. Thank you so much for your care.